|Mike Thompson - General Manager||712-261-1142|
|Rod Nitzschke - Agronomy||712-541-4442|
|Todd Schroeder - Swine Feed||712-540-6875|
|Ron Wurth - Shop||712-540-5500|
|Nick Galles - Beef Feed||712-540-0098|
|Ryan Johnson - Grain Merchandiser||712-537-7008|
|Mark Sudtelgte - Grain||712-540-5704|
|Doug Baade - Grain Originator||402-266-1231|
|Matt Lacey - Area Cattle Manager||712-880-5005|
|Beau Ohm - Feed Manager||712-541-0093|
Remsen, Iowa (51050)
- Mixed Midday for Lean Hog Futures
- Front month lean hogs are trading $0.10 to $0.17 in the red. Feb is the exception with a midday gain of 27 cents so far. USDA’s National Average Base Hog Price was withheld this morning due to confidentiality – on Friday afternoon it was $3.04 lower to $82.22. The 12/01...
- Cotton Stronger at Midday
- Cotton is starting the new week with a wide trading range, but is mostly UNCH to 10 points higher at midday. March futures are UNCH for the midday print, but traded within a 261 point range of -45 to +216. December cotton is up 107 points on waning OI for...
- Cattle Higher on Grains Weakness
- Front month live cattle futures are up 7 to 35 cents through USDA reported some moderate Friday action in the North mostly at $157. The week’s cash trade was mostly $155 in the South and $157 in the North. The 12/01 CME Feeder Cattle Index was $179.03, up by 63...
- Wheat Presses Downside
- Midday losses have the wheat market near the lows for the day pressing a new low for the move. March SRW is down 22 1/2 cents so far, and near prices not seen since September of 2021. KC Wheat futures are down 18 3/4 to 23 1/4 cents through midday....
- Fractional Weakness in Soybean Market
- So far for Monday, soybean prices are off their highs and working fractionally to 2 1/2 cents in the red. At the high for the day, Jan beans were up to $15.51, but are now 14 cents off their high. Meal futures are trading $6.90 to $8 higher so far...
- Corn at Lows for Day
- Through midday, the corn market is sitting near or at the lows for the day with 2 1/4 to 8 cent losses. Weekly USDA data had 524,313 MT of corn exports for the week that ended 12/1. That was up from 311k MT the week prior, but was 263k MT...
|Name||Delivery Start||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Notes|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.